Subscribe

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Radiohead tell Miley Cyrus to grow up



Radiohead have responded to Miley Cyrus after she claimed they snubbed her at the Grammys।

The Hannah Montana star, 16, wanted to meet the band at the annual music event last month.

‘My manager asked and said, you know, “Miley, she's really obsessed and she'd really like to meet them,” and they were like, “Yeah, we don't really do that,”’ Miley said in a radio interview.

‘I left because I was so upset. I wasn't going to watch! I'd already texted all my friends, we were all freaking out. Stinkin' Radiohead! I'm going to ruin them. I'm going to tell everyone.’

Responding to the threat, Radiohead told Us Weekly: ‘When Miley grows up, she’ll learn not to have such a sense of entitlement.'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a great reading. Thanks for sharing this information.We have few readers who would like to read this stuff. We will pass it on to our readers for more feedback. We are dealing with seo firms and would like to get feedback from you too.This is a nice postings indeed. Thanking You. los angeles seo expert